MS-GF+ Wrapper.

Assigned to irac...@gmail.com by pja...@umn.edu

Pratik Jagtap

Feb 14, 2014, 10:58:09 PM2/14/14
to Galaxy for Proteomics
Hello Lennart, Marc and Harald,

Please see a message from Ira below.

Regards,

Pratik

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Ira Cooke <irac...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Pratik

No worries to add that message to the group. Happy to coordinate on the integration

On 15 Feb 2014, at 12:06 pm, Pratik Jagtap <pja...@umn.edu> wrote:

Thanks Ira,

Can I put this in the google messages so that your effort is not duplicated? Moreover, it will be great if you can coordinate with Martens group and Kim Sangtae to see that its integration with PeptideShaker works out well.

Thanks again !

This will be a great start !

Thanks and Regards,

Pratik

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Ira Cooke <irac...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Pratik

I am happy to curate the wrapper for msgf+ . My wrapper on the toolshed currently is bad need of an update but I can use it as a start. I will also strip out the dependency on protk as that may make it a bit cleaner.

I will make time for this about 10 days from now.

Cheers
Ira

Pratik Jagtap

Feb 14, 2014, 11:05:16 PM2/14/14
to gal...@umn.edu
Just ensuring that Lennart, Marc and Harald got this message.

Regards,

Pratik