Welcome !

Pratik Jagtap

Feb 14, 2014, 2:11:52 PM2/14/14
to gal...@umn.edu

Hello Lennart, Marc, Harald, Ira, Bart and Tim,

Welcome to the google group that we will use for communication about tool development and user feedback.

We will go through this a step at a time since we are learning about this resource and re still developing on the usegalaxyp website.

•        I am also planning to invite members to the group as we make progress. In my opinion, after us – we will have other developers, installers from MSI (dor usegalaxyp) and later users added to the group.

•        The first step would be to place the latest version of MS-GF+ galaxy wrapper / Search GUI in the toolshed. Being a user, I am not very clear on this process – so can Martens Lab, Ira and Bart – decide on the best way forward on this step? If required, we can invite Sangtae Kim or anyone else to the group to ensure that the correct version of MS-GF+ is developed to go into Galaxy toolshed. I am aware that there is MS-GF+ in toolshed (developed by Ira) and one in bitbucket (developed by Kall group).

•        The usegalaxyp website has datasets from Fusion and Velos along with the FASTA database. Here are the links to the dataset histories:

https://usegalaxyp.org/u/pratikjagtap/h/orbitrap-fusion-for-test

https://usegalaxyp.org/u/pratikjagtap/h/orbitrap-velos-for-test

We will need these later when testing the available tools. If you have difficulty in accessing or registering to usegalaxyp please let the google group know.

Looking forward to working on this project.

Regards,

Pratik