Download Data

Maya S

Mar 15, 2022, 12:43:27 PM3/15/22
to ACPF Forum

I am trying to run ACPF on several HUC-12s, but the data downloads from https://acpfdata.gis.iastate.edu/acpf/download/ all give me error messages. Same for
Iowa elevation data from https://acpfdata.gis.iastate.edu/ACPF/DEM/. Is this an issue on my end or theirs? And how do I get the data?

Obrecht, Joshua D [IDRO]

Mar 15, 2022, 12:44:29 PM3/15/22
to Maya S, ACPF Forum

This is an issue on our end. We are currently in the process of resolving it.

cid:image001.png@01D80E45.AA84C5B0

Josh Obrecht

GIS Analyst

jobr...@iastate.edu  Iowa State University

National Hub for the Agricultural Conservation Planning Framework

https://acpf4watersheds.org/

cid:image002.png@01D80E45.AA84C5B0

--
The ACPF Forum is an online group for discussing technical issues related to using the ACPF tools. Anyone can view the discussions at https://groups.google.com/a/umn.edu/d/forum/acpf-group. Only members can participate in discussions. Join the group by sending an email to acpf-group...@umn.edu
---

Maya S

Mar 15, 2022, 12:45:39 PM3/15/22
to ACPF Forum, jobr...@iastate.edu, Maya S
Thanks for the quick response! I'll keep an eye out for updates.

Obrecht, Joshua D [IDRO]

Mar 15, 2022, 1:27:38 PM3/15/22
to Maya S, ACPF Forum

The issues should be resolved. Please let us know if you are still encountering issues.