Riparian Assessment Tools

Michael Knudson

Jun 17, 2021, 10:56:41 AM6/17/21
to ACPF Forum
Greetings All,

I am having issues with the Riparian Assessment Tools. Specifically, 6b, 6d, and 6e.

I am running ACPF on all HUC12 watersheds within a HUC8. I have no issues with the headwater HUC12s, the above tools run and produce outputs. Non-headwater watersheds are giving me errors or empty outputs. The only difference is that I am incorporating wide river polygons in these non-headwater HUC12s. However, I have tried to run the above tools with just the basic stream reach (without waterbodies) and it still doesn't work.

Any help is much appreciated!