ArcGIS Pro v 2.8

Dale White

Jul 6, 2021, 1:46:51 PM7/6/21
to ACPF Forum
Hello ACPF Community.
Just wondering if anyone out there is using v 2.8 right now with the tools?

I am having issues with ACPF modules not completing...parts of the process finish (e.g., a new DEM is created) but the remaining parts of a step do not finish (it runs endlessly). I am only working in Phase 1 (DEM Preparation).

Everything seemed fine and working with v 2.7. Maybe it's time to switch back to ArcMap :-(

Thanks.
Dale

Dale White

Jul 6, 2021, 3:58:29 PM7/6/21
to ACPF Forum, Dale White
Here is an update...I just moved over to ArcMap 10.8 and the processes are running to completion. There were also doing that in ArcGIS Pro v 2.7. Hence, ArcGIS Pro v 2.8 should be used with caution or avoided right now.

matthew romanko

Sep 8, 2021, 3:00:04 PM9/8/21
to ACPF Forum, dwhit...@gmail.com
Has anyone looked at this yet? I just ran into the same problem and realized I cannot run the tools anymore. Not sure if I can roll back the update or not..

Matthew