Syntax Error in Runoff Risk Assessment

Jennifer Reiman

Nov 28, 2022, 10:58:50 AM11/28/22
to ACPF Forum
Hi! I'm new here! Thanks for making this resource available.

I'm running ArcGIS Pro 3.0.2 and the latest version of ACPF.

Runoff Risk Assessment fails with the following error message:

 "L:\ACPF_V4_Pro_11012022\ACPF_V4_Pro_11012022\Scripts\RunoffRiskAssessmentP4.py", line 364
    \
     ^
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing

Jenny Reiman

David James

Nov 28, 2022, 1:20:01 PM11/28/22
to Jennifer Reiman, ACPF Forum
Hi Jennifer
It appears that there is an inadvertent '\'  in the last line of the runoff risk assessment script. If you are comfortable editing this script, please just delete the spurious '\'

I also see a couple things here...
- It appears you are using a network drive to hold the ACPF toolbox. This is not the preferred choice. Please use a folder that is on your local machine.
- I would suggest using a path that does not include the toolbox folder name twice. So D:\ACPFtoolbox\ACPF_V4_Pro_11012022\Scripts\

Dave JAmes

--
The ACPF Forum is an online group for discussing technical issues related to using the ACPF tools. Anyone can view the discussions at https://groups.google.com/a/umn.edu/d/forum/acpf-group. Only members can participate in discussions. Join the group by sending an email to acpf-group...@umn.edu
---