Joining Crop History Table to Field Boundary

Mel Musie

Oct 21, 2020, 2:37:24 PM10/21/20
to ACPF Forum
I'm running into issues with the Updated Edited Field Boundaries tool and am hoping someone can help deduce why.
I've been following the methodology in the Lecture 29 tutorial via Youtube to a T, and when I run the tool, I am getting the land use and crop history table output successfully.

The issue is that the number of polygons in the Field Boundary layer is always a couple more than the number of lines in crop history table output, so I can't do a join to check my work, as the instructions suggest. I tested it out without editing the field boundaries as well to see if the tool wasn't recognizing the new polygons I was created somehow, but the output tables never have the same number of lines in the attribute table. Thoughts?