ArcGIS Pro 3.0

Rick Moore

Aug 25, 2022, 9:23:09 AM8/25/22
to ACPF Forum
Does anyone know if ACPF will work with Pro 3.0 yet?  I am thinking of upgrading to ArcGIS Pro 3.0 but will hold off if it does not work with it yet.  Thanks!!

Obrecht, Joshua D [IDRO]

Aug 25, 2022, 9:52:57 AM8/25/22
to Rick Moore, ACPF Forum

I have run some of the utilities in Pro 3.0 and have not run into any issues with them.

cid:image001.png@01D80E45.AA84C5B0

Josh Obrecht

GIS Analyst

jobr...@iastate.edu  Iowa State University

National Hub for the Agricultural Conservation Planning Framework

https://acpf4watersheds.org/

cid:image002.png@01D80E45.AA84C5B0

--
The ACPF Forum is an online group for discussing technical issues related to using the ACPF tools. Anyone can view the discussions at https://groups.google.com/a/umn.edu/d/forum/acpf-group. Only members can participate in discussions. Join the group by sending an email to acpf-group...@umn.edu
---

David James

Aug 25, 2022, 12:25:18 PM8/25/22
to Rick Moore, ACPF Forum
Rick
I know some folks have been using Pro 3.0. I think you should go for it and get out there on the bleeding edge.

DAve