WASCOB Error - not a memory error

Jason Tidwell

Feb 17, 2021, 3:43:39 PM2/17/21
to ACPF Forum
I am getting the attached error when trying ot run the WASCOB routine.  Anyone see this one before?

Thanks!

WASCOB_Fail_Message.jpg

David James

Feb 18, 2021, 3:11:27 PM2/18/21
to Jason Tidwell, ACPF Forum
Jason
The error suggests that you do not have an advanced license of ArcGIS or, possibly you do not have the Spatial Analyst tool box turn on?

Dave James

--
The ACPF Forum is an online group for discussing technical issues related to using the ACPF tools. Anyone can view the discussions at https://groups.google.com/a/umn.edu/d/forum/acpf-group. Only members can participate in discussions. Join the group by sending an email to acpf-group...@umn.edu
---

Jason Tidwell

Feb 19, 2021, 9:19:20 AM2/19/21
to ACPF Forum
I have resolved the issue.  I was using a Basic version of ArcGIS and not the Advanced version that was required.  Tool works using Advanced version.

Thanks Everyone!