New ACPF Toolboxes

David James

Sep 15, 2021, 10:37:42 AM9/15/21
to ACPF Forum
** ACPF Users Please Note:
Due to server issues, changes have been made to the toolboxes for Desktop and Pro to ensure correct links are maintained for the tools. We have responded by modifying the scripts to use the correct parameters.  These scripts are available in the new versions of the toolboxes. We encourage all to download the new toolboxes – toolboxes from 09142021 – to ensure successful processing.

Dale White

Oct 3, 2021, 5:29:45 PM10/3/21
to ACPF Forum, deja...@gmail.com
Trying to ensure the toolbox always shows in Arc Toolbox in ArcMap. Your steps in the install help by saving to default not seem to work this time. I've tried several times and they don't appear in ArcMap. Have to re-add each time. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Dale

David James

Oct 3, 2021, 6:00:47 PM10/3/21
to Dale White, ACPF Forum
Dale
Try doing that in ArcCatalog... add the toolbox, save to default. Then, the toolbox should be there everytime you create a new map document.

Dave James