ACPF Toolbox Version 4 Now Available

Pam Miksell - ACPF National Hub

Apr 8, 2022, 11:16:24 AM4/8/22
to ACPF Forum

The NEW ACPF National Hub is pleased to announce our annual updates for 2022

ACPF 2022 Updates

  • The ACPF database has been updated to use 2021 field season land use and soils data.
  • We have added nearly 400 new watersheds to bring the ACPF core data collection to 12,090 watersheds.   (View the collection)
  • A new ACPF Toolbox, version 4, has been released. (Download the new version)
    • ArcGIS Pro: Beyond bug fixes, this new toolbox incorporates custom metadata for ACPF tool outputs. The metadata will include tool parameters used at run-time to allow users to track how results were generated.
    • ArcGIS Desktop:  The update includes numerous bug fixes and enhancements. Please be mindful that Esri is winding down support for the ArcGIS Desktop Software.
    • Version 4 includes a new land use lookup table with updated crop identifiers to support national ACPF use.

Look for additional important information regarding the ACPF National Hub as we continue to update our website and resources.

The National Hub, funded by the NRCS, is a multi-institutional collaboration to facilitate the use of ACPF; maintain a repository of available data and GIS tools; provide training and outreach resources; and offer ACPF user support. The Hub partners include The Iowa Water Center, North Central Region Water Network, Iowa State University, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and the University of Minnesota Water Resources Center.

As you explore the updates and our website (acpf4watersheds.org) let us know if you have any questions.

~The ACPF National Hub Team