Contour Buffer Strips

Polk County LWRD

Jan 31, 2022, 10:11:35 AM1/31/22
to ACPF Forum
Hello,

I am using the Contour Buffer Strips tool and it runs for hours on end without finishing or failing. Has anybody else had this same issue? Looking at the results tab, the smoothing portion seems to be the issue.

I am using the current version of ACPF_V3_09142021 and TauDEM. I am working off a local drive and have all the proper naming conventions. I have completed every other tool in the toolbox on this specific watershed with no issues.

Thanks,
Colton

David James

Feb 8, 2022, 12:57:01 PM2/8/22
to Polk County LWRD, ACPF Forum
Colton
Have you resolved your issue?

Dave JAmes

--
The ACPF Forum is an online group for discussing technical issues related to using the ACPF tools. Anyone can view the discussions at https://groups.google.com/a/umn.edu/d/forum/acpf-group. Only members can participate in discussions. Join the group by sending an email to acpf-group...@umn.edu
---