Soil & NASS Utilities?

Adam L

Sep 19, 2021, 1:55:56 PM9/19/21
to ACPF Forum
I am a first time user trying to build my FGDB.  I am running ArcInfo10.3.  the Toolbox I downloaded (on 5/3/2021) is missing the first two utilities.

I just downloaded the new tool box (though, it if for ArcGIS 10.5+...) and it is also missing the soils and NASS utilities.

How can I obtain a Toolbox (hopefully for Arc 10.3) that includes these utilities?

Thanks!

Adam-

Adam L

Sep 19, 2021, 6:39:55 PM9/19/21
to ACPF Forum, Adam L
In addition to the missing tools I just reported below (u1 & u2), I would like to add that, as Ann Miller has previously reported on 12/1/2020,  there are also two tools missing from the DEM Preparation tools (b and e).  Like the utilities tools, both of these tools are missing from both the version I downloaded in May and the new one downloaded today.

David James

Sep 21, 2021, 4:48:21 PM9/21/21
to Adam L, ACPF Forum
Adam
The tools are not missing, but the toolbox was last updated under ArcGIS 10.8. It is not uncommon for tools to not display when running under 10.3. I would hope that you could upgrade to a supported version. Let me know and I will search for a solution.

Dave JAmes

--
The ACPF Forum is an online group for discussing technical issues related to using the ACPF tools. Anyone can view the discussions at https://groups.google.com/a/umn.edu/d/forum/acpf-group. Only members can participate in discussions. Join the group by sending an email to acpf-group...@umn.edu
---

Adam L

Jan 12, 2022, 8:44:41 PM1/12/22
to ACPF Forum, deja...@gmail.com, ACPF Forum, Adam L
Everything ran smoothly once i upgrade to ArcGIS 10.8.  Thanks so much Dave!

Adam-

R S

Jan 13, 2022, 6:46:33 AM1/13/22
to Adam L, ACPF Forum, deja...@gmail.com
Adam, this last statement brings a question to mind.  Dave and all, how is the progress toward porting the ACPF toolset to ArcGIS Pro?  We almost don’t use ArcMap any more at this point, but do still have it loaded on all GIS users’ machines.

Thanks,
Reed Sims
Vermont

David James

Jan 13, 2022, 6:52:36 AM1/13/22
to R S, Adam L, ACPF Forum
Reed
The ACPF Toolbox has been available for Pro for a while now. I have run it up to Pro 2.9. You can find it on the website - acpf4watersheds.org

Dave James