Contour Buffer Strips tool fails

Lindsay Olson

Jul 1, 2020, 1:39:04 PM7/1/20
to ACPF Forum
Hi all,

I'm having an issue with the contour buffer strips tool. It runs for hours and then it fails but gives no error messages. As you can see below, the last message received is about identifying slope regions. Any thoughts? I did load the new 6/24/20 toolbox with the same result.

matthew romanko

Jul 1, 2020, 2:59:02 PM7/1/20
to ACPF Forum
Hey Lindsay, I had a similar problem and I think the issue was that there are simply no suitable locations in my watershed for the practice. I'm not sure where your area is located but if the topography of the region is not suitable the practice might not make much sense.. Just a thought, good luck.

Best,
Matthew