Call for Abstracts for the AGU Fall Meeting 2024 - Southeast Asia and the Indo-Pacific: Past, Present, and Future Climate and Environment

Dhruba Samanta

Jul 1, 2024, 2:14:30 PM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to coastal_list
Dear Colleagues,
We invite you to submit abstracts to our session titled "Southeast Asia and the Indo-Pacific: Past, Present, and Future Climate and Environment (PP031)" in the upcoming AGU Fall Meeting in Washington, D.C., and online.
This session is cross-listed and co-organized across sections:
1) Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology (PP), 2) Ocean Sciences (OS), 3) Atmospheric Sciences (A), 4) Natural Hazards (NH), and 5) GeoHealth (GH).

Abstract Submission Deadline:
Wednesday, July 31, 2024, at 11:59 PM EDT (Thursday, August 1, 2024, at 3:59 AM GMT)

Additional Information:
For full details on the abstract submission guidelines, please visit: https://www.agu.org/annual-meeting

Conveners:

Dhrubajyoti Samanta (Primary Convenor), Ronnakrit Rattanasriampaipong, Annabel Wolf, Jingyu Wang, Natasha Sekhon, Kristopher Karnauskas, Xianfeng Wang, Nadia Sae-Lim, Elizabeth Patterson, and Fangyi Tan.

On behalf of the entire convenor team, we look forward to receiving your submissions!

Best regards,

Dhruba

Dhrubajyoti Samanta

Earth Observatory of Singapore