Job Opportunity - Coastal & Port Engineer (Lisbon, Portugal)

Mostafa Nazarali

May 9, 2024, 8:09:05 PMMay 9
to coastal_list

About Us: At HAEDES, we're dedicated to advancing projects in coastal and port engineering with main offices in Portugal and Belgium. We prioritize innovative and environmentally sustainable solutions to address the unique challenges facing coastal regions.

Position Overview: We're seeking an experienced civil engineer with a focus on designing coastal and port structures to join our team. As a member of HAEDES, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to a diverse range of projects, including the design of coastal structures, port facilities, and navigation channels.

Qualifications: Here's what we're looking for:

  • A MSc degree in civil (costal & port) engineering and 5 to 10 years of experience.
  • Critical knowledge of and experience with coastal and port infrastructures.
  • As a plus : experience with tender documents analysis and elaboration.
  • A sense for independency and responsibility.
  • Communicative fluency and interest in managing projects.
  • A flexible, growth-mindset and positive attitude.
  • Empathy, a constructive attitude to deal with different viewpoints and opinions.
  • An interest in adventure, in the unknown and being a pioneer.

How to Apply: If you're ready to make a difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your application and a cover letter outlining your motivation for joining HAEDES to Diogo Fonseca, Chief Operating Officer of HAEDES Portugal, at diogo....@haedes.eu. Be sure to mention "Vacancy 2024/04 – Coastal & Port Engineer" in the subject line.

Learn More: For additional details, check out our LinkedIn post here and visit our website at www.haedes.eu

Best regards, Mostafa Nazarali