Coastal Engineering Journal Special Issue on 2024 Noto Peninsula Earthquake Tsunami

Jeremy Bricker

May 16, 2024, 10:03:03 AMMay 16
to coastal list
Dear Coastal Listers,

On behalf of the editorial board of Coastal Engineering Journal, we cordially invite all interested parties to submit their work on the 2024 Noto Peninsula Earthquake Tsunami and Tsunamis in the Sea of Japan region to our special issue. This special issue will be an article collection, a sort of virtual special issue. Each accepted paper will be published in a regular issue of CEJ in the standard manner, as well as included in the article collection (online only) immediately.

An official announcement of SI is made available at Taylor and Francis.
https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/special_issues/the-2024-noto-peninsula-earthquake-tsunami-and-tsunamis-in-the-sea-of-japan-region/.

Best regards,
Yusuke

=====