COMOMoLA Zoominar

Giovanni Coco

May 13, 2024, 8:51:02 AMMay 13
to coasta...@udel.edu

Dear Coastal List members,

I would like to make the community aware of the upcoming zoominar:

Orencio Duran May 14, 9am CST  (7am San in Diego, 1pm in Rome, 2am of May 15 in Auckland …)

“  Application of CNN-Based Image Segmentation for Tracking Coastal Flooding, Erosion and Post-Storm Recovery  ”

The zoominar is part of the COMO MoLA (Coastal Morphodynamics and Machine Learning) initiative. See details at:

https://coastalhub.science/comomola

Use this form to subscribe and receive the zoom links:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=pM_2PxXn20i44Qhnufn7o0iD4P5C4N5PvHxDzB0QgAdUREFWOTQzS0VMUUkwMTJJVzE1RkgyWFhEUy4u

Feel free to contact me if you have a possible speaker in mind or if you wanted to provide suggestions.

While I disturb you, please let me mention there are new Coast2Cast podcasts at:

https://coastalhub.science/coast2cast

All the best

giovanni

Giovanni Coco

https://coastalhub.science/coast2cast: a podcast on coastal science

https://coastalhub.science/comomola: a zoominar series on coastal morphodynamics and machine learning

www.coastalhub.science

School of Environment

Faculty of Science, University of Auckland

Room 559, Level 5, Building 302, 23 Symonds Street

Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand