PhD positions – Coastal engineering in Quebec, Canada

xiangbing kong

Jun 30, 2024, 3:04:25 PM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to coastal_list

University of Quebec at Rimouski (UQAR) is part of the University of Quebec network, the largest university network in Canada, with over 100,000 students.

Costal erosion and flooding are huge challenges in Quebec (the largest province of Canada).   University of Quebec at Rimouski and Ministry of Transportation joint forces to create a research center in coastal engineering dedicated to the design, construction, and maintenance of coastal infrastructure. This research group will work with Laboratory of Dynamics and Integrated Management of Coastal Zone (one of most leading research laboratory in Canada). This position offers a scholarship of $ 20,000/year for a total of 3 years. We are looking for brilliant PhD candidates to join our team. The working language is English (Oral French is an asset).

Start date: September 2024 or January 2025