Fwd: [Reminder] CoastDoc2023 - Invitation for Workshop/Conference for doctoral students- CAU Kiel , Germany

Clayton Soares

Sep 19, 2023, 9:42:52 AM9/19/23
to coasta...@udel.edu
Hi everyone, I would like to send a reminder to the coastal doctoral community to register for our workshop/conference held at the University of Kiel. Please find below all the relevant information.

Regards,
Clayton Soares

PhD.  Student
Dept of Coastal Geology and Sedimentology
Institute of Geosciences
University of Kiel
Germany
Otto-Hahn-Platz 1, R. 117