ASBPA Coastal Summit- One week to go!

ASBPA

Mar 15, 2023, 7:37:37 AM3/15/23
to coasta...@udel.edu, mana...@asbpa.org
Greetings Coastal List:

The ASBPA Coastal Summit will be held next week in Washington, DC. Have you made your plans yet to attend? We hope to see you there!

Our first in person Summit program in three years includes several Congressional representatives and leaders from The White House, USACE, BOEM, FEMA, NOAA, USGS and other federal agencies. Agency exchange visits take place the week prior to the Summit, and we are expecting strong attendance to the Coastal Celebration with CSO as part of the program. As an attendee, you will have time for advocacy visits with your elected officials.

We invite you to register at this linkwhether in person or hybrid. Learn more at: https://asbpa.org/conferences/The Coastal Summit will be held at the NACo building, 660 N Capitol Street NW, Suite 400. We look forward to seeing you in Washington! If you have any questions, please reach out. Thank you.

Kindly,
Leslie

Leslie Pickel
American Shore and Beach Preservation Association
Advocating for healthy coastlines