Announcemement for 3rd World Conference on Meteotsunamis

Prof. Dr. Ahmet C YALCINER

Apr 22, 2024, 9:23:37 AMApr 22
to coasta...@udel.edu, Gözde Güney Doğan, Secretariat of Meteotsunami, opera...@arkonmice.com

Dear Coastal List Community,

I kindly draw your attention to the 3rd World Conference on Meteotsunamis, which will be held in Bodrum Turkiye  on 13-17 October 2024. The Conference web site is
at https://3rdmeteotsunami.org for more information. The attached Brochure can also help.

I kindly inform you that UNESCO IOC is supporting the Conference and the Conference is also listed in one of the official events of the UN Ocean Decade Program.

Abstract submission deadline is 19 May 2024 (almost a month left).

if you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me via  yalc...@metu.edu.tr and the Conference  Secretariat via in...@3rdmeteotsunami.org

The Organizing Committe welcomes you  to the  fruitful, productive and enjoyable Conference in Bodrum Turkiye.

Best wishes and kind regards.

Prof. Dr. Ahmet C. Yalciner
METU Department of Civil Engineering
Ocean Engineering Research Center
06800 Ankara Turkiye, Phone: 90-312-210 5438   Fax  : 90-312-210 18 00  Mobile: +90 532 471 00 06
http://blog.metu.edu.tr/yalciner

Prof. Dr. Ahmet C. Yalciner
METU Department of Civil Engineering
Ocean Engineering Research Center
06800 Ankara Turkey
Phone: 90-312-210 5438   Fax  : 90-312-210 18 00
http://blog.metu.edu.tr/yalciner

Prof. Dr. Ahmet C YALCINER

Apr 29, 2024, 8:27:19 AMApr 29
to coasta...@udel.edu, Gözde Güney Doğan, Secretariat of Meteotsunami, opera...@arkonmice.com

Dear Coastal Community,

The announcement of 3rd World Conference on Meteotsunamis is in the following. I resend the message to indicate the web site correctly. The web site is at https://3rdmeteotsunami.org

Sorry for double message. Thanks for understanding. You are the most welcome. Best wishes and kind regards.   Prof. Dr. Ahmet C. Yalciner

Dear Coastal List Community,

I kindly draw your attention to the 3rd World Conference on Meteotsunamis, which will be held in Bodrum Turkiye  on 13-17 October 2024. The Conference web site is
at   https://3rdmeteotsunami.org    for more information.

Prof. Dr. Ahmet C YALCINER

May 20, 2024, 7:37:37 PMMay 20
to coasta...@udel.edu, Gözde Güney Doğan, Secretariat of Meteotsunami, opera...@arkonmice.com

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We are pleased to inform you that the abstract submission deadline for the 3rd World Conference on Meteotsunamis has been extended. The new deadline for submissions is now June 9, 2024.
We understand that many of you are balancing multiple commitments and we hope this extension will provide you additional time to prepare and submit your research.
New Abstract Submission Deadline: June 9, 2024

For submission guidelines and to submit your abstract, please follow the links below.

Website:  https://www.3rdmeteotsunami.org/
Registration:  https://meteotsunami2024.digiconkayit.com/
Abstract Submission: https://www.3rdmeteotsunami.org/abstractsubmission

Should you have any questions or require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at in...@3rdmeteotsunami.org.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and to welcoming you to the conference in Bodrum, Türkiye.

Warm regards,

Prof. Dr. Ahmet Cevdet Yalciner and Dr. Gozde Guney Dogan
On behalf of the Conference Organizing Committee