SANDSWA Open House - 2/15/2024

Message has been deleted

Spall, Valeria

Feb 12, 2024, 7:15:41 PMFeb 12

Dear Students,

Please see information below regarding San Diego Science Writers Association (SANDSWA) Open House + Happy Hour on February 15th, 2024. If you have any questions, please reach out to Miles Martin, sandsw...@gmail.com.

Hello,

My name is Miles Martin, current president of the San Diego Science Writers Association (SANDSWA), a non-profit professional organization that brings together local science writers and communicators for social and career development events.

We're hosting an Open House + Happy Hour on February 15th and would love to invite local science writers and students to help get them connected with the local science writing community.

SANDSWA Open House + Happy Hour
When: Thursday, February 15, 2024, 5:30pm
Where: Embolden Brewery
8655 Production Ave Ste. A
San Diego, CA 92121

Registration: RSVP link

Join us for SANDSWA's first Happy Hour in 2024 and get to know your new 2024 board members. New or prospective members are encouraged to attend! We hope to see you there!

Best,

Miles

Valeria Spall

Ph.D. Program Coordinator

School of Biological Sciences, UC San Diego

1130E Pacific Hall

La Jolla, CA 92093

Teams: Chat, Call | E: vsp...@ucsd.edu

Onsite: Wed. / Thur. - 7:30 am – 4 pm

Remote:  Mon. / Tues. / Fri. - 7:30 am – 4 pm

email signature