Summer Training for Early Career Life Sciences Researchers 2024

Spall, Valeria

Feb 12, 2024, 7:14:09 PMFeb 12

Dear Students,

Please see information below regarding Summer Immersion on Innovative Approaches in Science training. If you have any questions, please reach out to Allison Martin, SummerI...@pcrm.org.

Good Afternoon!

 The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine is hosting a 3-day education and training program for students, post-docs and early career researchers interested in human-based in vitro, in silico, and in chemico methods, OMICS, AI and machine learning technologies to advance biomedical research, improve human health and environmental safety and risk assessment, and reduce and replace animal models.

Our Summer Immersion program brings together expert researchers and instructors from academia, industry and regulatory agencies advancing these methods and technologies in biomedical science and engineering, pharmacology, toxicology, oncology, neuroscience, bioinformatics and data sciences, genomics and other related life sciences disciplines.

 Participants will engage in hands-on training workshops, plenary lectures, technology demonstrations, networking and mentoring sessions, and hone their presentation skills at our poster and flash presentation sessions.

 For more information on how to apply for this program, including student travel awards and sponsorship opportunities, visit our Summer Immersion website.

 Thank you!

Allison

Allison Martin, MSc, Research and Regulatory Affairs Associate

Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine

5100 Wisconsin Ave., NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20016

O: 202-527-7362  Facebook  Twitter  Instagram

https://bartleby.ucsd.edu/default.asp?pg=pgDownload&pgType=pgFile&ixBugEvent=2146284&ixAttachment=206202&sFileName=image001.jpg&sTicket=315045_tu82u9mt

Valeria Spall

Ph.D. Program Coordinator

School of Biological Sciences, UC San Diego

1130E Pacific Hall

La Jolla, CA 92093

Teams: Chat, Call | E: vsp...@ucsd.edu

Onsite: Wed. / Thur. - 7:30 am – 4 pm

Remote:  Mon. / Tues. / Fri. - 7:30 am – 4 pm

email signature