Catalent Women's Network

Daly, Meagan

Jun 28, 2024, 1:21:37 PMJun 28

Catalent’s Next Generation Global Leaders, in collaboration with Catalent Women’s Network, is delighted to invite you to an event that celebrates young women in STEM. Please join us for the morning of August 14, 2024, at our San Diego site, for the opportunity to network with high calibre Catalent leaders and learn more about a career in STEM. The day’s activities will include a panel discussion followed by a catered lunch and networking opportunity. We are so excited to show you firsthand the work Catalent does to help people live better and healthier lives.

Date: August 14, 2024

Time: 9am- 1 pm

Address: 7330 Carroll Road, San Diego, CA 92121

Speakers: Bryan Knox (General Manager), Jane Sanderson (Director of Analytical), Meredith Perry (Director Pharmaceutics), Stephanie Jawahir (Director Quality Control), Lindsay Tondee (Associate Director QA), John Poolos (Principal Scientist, Analytical Development)

RSVP here by July 30, 2024. Please note we have limited space and will close the applications once the event is full.

Invitation_ Catalent Women in STEM event_San Diego_Aug14.pdf