Summer Internship with Columbia University Global Mental Health Programs

PSYCFWD

Dec 2, 2021, 6:01:50 PM12/2/21
to PSYCFWD
Dear Psychology and Cognitive Science Students,

On behalf of the Columbia University Global Mental Health Programs, I would like to reach out and express our interest in recruiting undergraduate students from your university, for our 2022 Summer Internship Program. Please see the attached flyer about our program and the specific details of our eight-week, virtual summer internship for rising seniors.

As part of our ongoing equity initiatives, we hope to expand our recruitment of students who are historically excluded and under-represented in the field of global mental health and in higher education spaces. Along with high quality training and mentorship for students, we will also continue to provide a stipend for students if they are unable to obtain funding from their university.

Our 2022 Summer Internship Program application is now open and can be accessed on our website.

All questions related to the summer internship can be directed to our team at: in...@cugmhp.org

Thank you,
Rayna

Rayna Wang, LMSW
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Communications and Publications Coordinator
Columbia-WHO Center for Global Mental Health
1051 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10032
www.cugmhp.org | 646-774-5308
2022_Summer-Internship-Program-Flyer.pdf