Chart Your Path to Medical School

PSYCFWD

Jun 21, 2024, 3:00:12 PMJun 21
to PSYCFWD
Hey Slugs!

Looking to go to med school? Think about attending:

A Virtual Premed Postbaccalaureate Open House

Join us for an illuminating online discussion on how to make the most of your gap year(s) to boost your chance of getting into medical school.

Discover how our Premed Postbaccalaureate program equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to thrive as a physician in today's American healthcare industry.

Topics

  • Career physician trends in the American healthcare industry
  • Common paths to medical school
  • How to use gap years in a postbacc program to enhance your medical school application
  • Our program requirements, structure, timelines, costs, and offerings
Don't forget to register for the event!