Introducing Psychology at the University of Edinburgh

PSYCFWD

Mar 7, 2024, 5:19:29 PMMar 7
to PSYCFWD

Hello and greetings from Scotland!

We are extremely excited about psychology here at Edinburgh, and are always looking for ways of sharing that excitement more broadly.  We would be delighted to invite you along to our online information session on Monday, 18 March at 4.00pm (GMT) which will be tailored to students currently studying in North America who are interested in studying for a postgraduate program in psychology at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland.

Book your place now: https://edin.ac/PPLSinfosession2024

The University of Edinburgh is a centuries-old center of learning in the heart of Scotland’s capital city, with a truly global outlook:

·        We’re consistently ranked one of the top 50 universities in the world

·        We offer a one-year postgraduate degree, excellent either as a pathway towards a PhD or as a terminal degree

·        You can study with a world-leading, 50-strong faculty across a wide range of topics including cognition, development, individual differences, neuroscience, and social psychology.

Find out more: https://www.ed.ac.uk/c/ppls-pgt-info

                              Psychology at Edinburgh | The University of Edinburgh

We look forward to meeting you and wish you all the best with your studies. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Best wishes,

Dr Daniel Mirman, Psychology Postgraduate Convenerimage001(1).png