Part-time Research Opportunity for Students

PSYCFWD

Jul 2, 2024, 2:28:54 PM (13 days ago) Jul 2
to PSYCFWD

My name is Dr. Pamela Morris-Perez and I’m a Professor of Applied Psychology at New York University (NYU), and the research director for ARCADIA for Suicide PreventionMy research team is partnering with a California-based non-profit called Directing Change to study an innovative youth suicide prevention and mental health program in the form of a film contest for high school students.

We are looking to hire university and masters students for a part-time position this fall administering surveys and collecting data in high schools in your area. We are reaching out to share this opportunity with students looking to gain more research experience. We would greatly appreciate it if you would circulate the attached and linked job advertisement within your school network.

NYUTempJobAd2024.pdf
2024 NYU ARCADIA Part-Time Research Assistant Job Description.docx