UCSC Academic Excellence (ACE) Program

PSYCFWD

Dec 7, 2021, 6:38:05 PM12/7/21
to PSYCFWD

Dear Student,

We would like to share with you an incredible academic support program at UC Santa Cruz called the Academic Excellence (ACE) Program!

ACE is a community of students dedicated to academic excellence who work together in problem solving sessions and peer mentoring sessions to help each other master the concepts taught in class. Not only do ACE students pass their classes at higher rates, but they also tend to earn more A and B grades than non-ACE students. You may Visit our website to learn more about the ACE Program.

This winter, ACE will be back In-Person! We will be supporting a variety of science and math courses (see the flyer attached). Check out our student testimonials video to see what our students say about ACE!

To apply: visit our Online Application

Applications are due on Saturday, December 18th, 6:00pm!

                             Mark your calendar here

Space will be filling up quickly, so we recommend applying sooner rather than later!

Warmest regards,

Draven Hawk
Program Coordinator
Academic Excellence (ACE) Program