NSF Paid Summer Research Opportunity for undergrads

PSYCFWD

Jan 13, 2022, 11:13:49 AM1/13/22
to PSYCFWD

The NSF-funded Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) sites at Old Dominion University (ODU) is inviting applications for summer 2022. The program will offer training in hands-on research skills as well as instruction in graduate school applications and career pathways in interdisciplinary transportation fields. For Summer 2022, we plan to hold the REU program in person contingent on the public health measures and regulations. If we are unable to hold it in person, the REU program will proceed in a synchronous virtual format.

Support for research activities

§   $5,000 funding over 10 weeks

§   On-campus housing (individual bedroom in a four-person suite)

§   Travel support to and from the program (Norfolk, VA)

§   Weekly workshops and field trips

§   Opportunities to conduct original research closely with faculty mentors and present findings to Old Dominion University faculty

Application deadline: February 15, 2022

Program duration: 10 weeks (May 30, 2022 – August 5, 2022)

For more information, please visit

https://sites.google.com/odu.edu/odu-reu-transportation/home

Warm regards,

Yusuke Yamani, PhD