UCSC Labor Summer 2024 Internship Program

PSYCFWD

Feb 28, 2024, 12:15:23 PMFeb 28
to PSYCFWD

UCSC Labor Summer 2024 Internship Program

$6,500 Stipend!

Info Session on March 7th 10AM

Applications due by March 15th

Labor Summer is a PAID full-time internship with a stipend of $6,500 for graduate and undergraduate students to support students while they are learning organizing and policy research skills and assisting a local union or community-based organization. By the end of Labor Summer, students will have gained valuable research and/or organizing skills that will support their success in future community and labor-related jobs. This is a great opportunity for graduating students who are ready to work full-time after the program or for students who want to learn more about the labor movement. Additional information is available on our website.

Please join us on Thursday, March 7th 10AM on Zoom for our Labor Summer Info Session!

Register for the Info Session Here

Ready to apply? Complete the application by March 15, 2024: APPLY

If you have further questions, please contact Sarah Mason at saem...@ucsc.edu

Info Session Flyer 2024.jpg