UCSC Learning Support Services Tutoring Sign Ups Open January 14th!

PSYCFWD

Jan 13, 2022, 11:18:57 AM1/13/22
to PSYCFWD
Sign up for Tutoring to take that B to an A!

Tutoring Sign ups open January 14th at 12:00pm

Welcome back to Winter Quarter Slugs! With an ever-changing and unpredictable world, it is essential to stay connected to campus resources!

That’s why Learning Support Services invites you to participate in tutoring!

LSS services are for current, UCSC undergraduate students. We have many different services ranging from drop-in tutoring to weekly commitment.

Check out our website to see what classes we are supporting or click HERE to sign up now!

The normal study ratio is 3 hours for every unit you take, so why not spend one of those hours with an experienced tutor while collaborating with peers?

For winter quarter, tutoring will be hosted over zoom so you can attend from anywhere!

Sign Up for Tutoring Now

Please refer to our website for written instructions and video tutorials for help navigating the Tutor Trac system.

When signing up, please choose either “Remote Small Group Tutoring by LSS”, “Remote MSI by LSS”, “Remote SI by LSS", "Writing Group Tutoring by LSS" or "for the Center, depending on what program is supporting your course.
unnamed (1).png

Zoom link here

­
LSS Invites you to Sign up for Tutoring, Winter 2022.pdf