Watsonville AmeriCorps Opportunity for UCSC Students

PSYCFWD

Dec 14, 2021, 12:27:23 PM12/14/21
to PSYCFWD
Notre Dame AmeriCorps is dedicated to serving communities through direct service, education and outreach. We have been serving the Watsonville community for many years, partnering with local schools, food services and shelters. Members receive a range of benefits, not the least of which is the Segal Education Award which they can use to pay toward their college degree (or qualifying student loans). We have a few open positions in January, for a 6-month commitment, making this an especially great opportunity for students graduating this December/January. Currently, we have openings for applicants who are interested in serving with
It's a great opportunity to give back to the Santa Cruz and Watsonville communities while receiving job experience and personal development. Applicants can reach out to me directly, or follow the links on our website at ndmva.org/apply/

Kathryn O'Brien
Site Director, Watsonville
Notre Dame Mission Volunteers
PO Box 2753