Job Opportunities at Environment America

PSYCFWD

Dec 7, 2021, 5:22:15 PM12/7/21
to PSYCFWD

Hello!

I hope your semester is going well! My name is Katie Moffitt, and I'm a clean energy associate with Environment America.

We all know about the damage we’re doing to the planet: climate change, plastic pollution, wildlife disappearing forever. But we also know we have solutions: solar panels are getting better and electric cars are getting better, among other great developments.

That’s why our mission -- the thing that drives everything we do -- is to harness our country’s wealth, technology and imagination to make our communities, our country and our planet greener and healthier places to live for all of us.

Right now, we are hiring aspiring environmental activists for our one-year campaign associate program. Associates work to mobilize support it takes to build more solar and wind power, reduce global warming pollution, protect our wildlife and wild places, and hold polluters accountable when they violate environmental laws. Associates will build powerful coalitions, earn media attention, lobby elected officials, research and write reports, identify and cultivate donors, and run a grassroots campaign office during the summer.

We have openings on our Destination: Zero Carbon, Clean Energy, Environmental Defense, and Get the Lead Out campaigns.

All the best,
Katie Moffitt (she/her)
Associate, 100% Renewable Campaign
Environment America