Learn about the Natural Language Processing MS Program

PSYCFWD

Jan 6, 2022, 4:04:10 PM1/6/22
to PSYCFWD

Learn about the Natural Language Processing MS Program

On January 19th at 12pm PST, the Baskin Office of Graduate Student Affairs will be hosting an information session about the Natural Language Processing (NLP) Master's program at UCSC.

Natural language processing (NLP) is a rapidly growing field with applications in many of the technologies we use every day, from virtual assistants and smart speakers to autocorrect. UCSC has created a unique master's program in NLP to provide students with the skills and in-depth knowledge of NLP algorithms, technologies, and applications that are in high demand in both industry and academia.

Join us on January 19th at 12pm PST to learn more about the course offerings, application process, and unique advantages of the NLP MS program at UCSC.

To attend this virtual event, please register by 10am PST on January 19th by completing this online form: https://ucsc.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMqcOiqqT4rG9dz1RJgNR6RQz-tGT-hK8Qr

Please be sure to visit https://grad.soe.ucsc.edu/nlp/ to read more about the NLP program.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

Follow us on:

-Facebook: ** @UCSCNLPMS (https://www.facebook.com/UCSCNLPMS/)

-Twitter: ** @UCSC_NLP_MS (https://twitter.com/UCSC_NLP_MS)

-LinkedIn: ** UC Santa Cruz Natural Language Processing Master's Program (https://www.linkedin.com/school/ucsc-nlp-ms/)