Exciting fall events and a Fellowship brought to you by Digital Scholarship at the University Library!

PSYCFWD

Oct 27, 2021, 5:57:56 PM10/27/21
to PSYCFWD
The Undergraduate Digital Research Fellowship is a program for undergraduate students looking to build independent digital research projects. Students are introduced to Digital Scholarship methods and learn digital skills that allow them to build original digital projects. This fellowship is an opportunity for up to 6 undergraduate students to engage with the Digital Humanities—learning digital tools, methodologies, and community practices in order to build a research project of their own design. During the fellowship students meet every other week for hands-on workshops and meetings with DH practitioners. Topics covered can include digital project management, text analysis, visualization, 3D design, digital mapping, and audio and video editing. The deadline to apply is November 8th!

If it's easier to view all of the details about our events on one page—we have that too