Weekly Meetings Wed 7-9pm in Baskin 330

Christopher Schuster

Sep 26, 2016, 1:40:51 PM9/26/16
to sluglug-annou...@ucsc.edu
Hi -,

SlugLUG will have weekly meetings again starting this week. We have
reserved the room BE.330 every Wednesday 7-9pm from 9/28 to 11/29 (the
week before finals). This is the same time slot we used last year, so I
hope there are not too many conflicts with classes and such.

As always, if there is something you want to discuss or need help with,
please drop by! There won't be a firm agenda for this Wednesday but we
could use the following weeks to show demos, do tutorials and talk about
any topic related to Linux, open source or programming.

Best,
Chris