Last meeting this quarter

Christopher Schuster

Jun 7, 2017, 11:23:26 PM6/7/17
to sluglug-annou...@ucsc.edu
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow at 7pm will be the last SlugLUG meeting of this quarter (in
BE-330). There will be no meetings during the summer but we will resume
weekly meeting in fall.

The last meeting is traditionally used to connect our laptops to a big
switch and play some multiplayer Linux games. It might be good to relax
a little ahead of finals week and to take a look at the current state of
gaming on Linux. In the past, we played games such as OpenArena,
Teeworlds, Hedgewars and OpenRA but we can also play anything as long as
it's open source or at least free-to-play and works on Linux. Please
post on the list if you have any requests.

Best,
Chris