Weekly Meetings Moved To Wednesdays 7-9pm

Christopher Schuster

Mar 31, 2016, 3:48:51 PM3/31/16
to sluglug-annou...@ucsc.edu
Hi -,

First of all, thank you everyone for participating in the poll. It seems
the Wednesdays 7-9pm time slot works best, so starting next week, we
will meet Wednesdays 7-9pm in Baskin 330. I also changed the room
reservation accordingly.

If there is something you want to discuss or need help with, please drop
by! We can also do tutorials on anything related to Linux, open source
or programming if there is interest.

Best,
Chris

P.S.: I'm traveling the next two weeks and won't be able to attend the
next two meetings, so I hope someone else with access to the room will
be there.