Career Opportunity in Linux Administration at PayPal

Jimi Bove

Jul 1, 2016, 3:28:15 PM7/1/16
to SlugLUG Announcements
I think I might've sent this wrong the first time. Sorry if I didn't send it wrong and you get this e-mail twice.

I received a message through LinkedIn from Michael Monroe about a PayPal career opportunity for people in SlugLUG:

Hi Jimi,

I hope this message finds you well. I was reaching out to you in regards to the Linux group that you had created. I saw this group listed on Peter Czupil page and wanted to see if anyone from this group is seeking career opportunities within Linux Administration. I support the cloud operations team at PayPal here in San Jose and seeking an entry level Linux Admin.

Please let me know if anyone comes to mind who would be interested in speaking.

Thank You
Mike Monroe

Michael Monroe
mmo...@teksystems.com