Error while running test case

Neha Rakeshkumar Patel

Feb 16, 2024, 10:40:28 AMFeb 16
to wrf-hydro_users
I am getting error while ruunning test case. It says: error while loading shared libraries: libnetcdff.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory eventhough I have specified path.

shafqat mahboob

Feb 16, 2024, 5:41:50 PMFeb 16
to wrf-hyd...@ucar.edu
You need to install netcdf libraries and specify the path.

On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 9:40 AM Neha Rakeshkumar Patel <np...@umsystem.edu> wrote:
I am getting error while ruunning test case. It says: error while loading shared libraries: libnetcdff.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory eventhough I have specified path.

Shanaka Weththasinghe

Feb 20, 2024, 4:02:58 PMFeb 20
to wrf-hyd...@ucar.edu
Hello Neha,

If you have already set the netCDF include and library paths and still get this error, use the following command:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="your_netCDF_library_path:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"

This command will enable the system to locate the necessary netCDF library files.

Shanaka

--
D. Shanaka Weththasinghe
B.Sc. (SUSL), M.Sc. (UoP)