Invitation to Webinar on WRF-MOSIT by William Hatheway. Host by the World Meteorological Society

Will H

Mar 5, 2024, 7:29:38 PMMar 5
Cordially invited to this webinar organized by the Regional Association IV of the World Meteorological Organization.

Please register at this link: https://lnkd.in/eVbdEyqn

1709659797926.jpeg

Will H

Mar 8, 2024, 12:23:32 PMMar 8
Good afternoon,

There was an error with the link and date/time for the webinar.  Please see the updated information below.

1709752923386.jpeg

Cordially invited to this webinar organized by the Regional Association IV of the World Meteorological Organization.

Please register at this link:

On Thu, Mar 7, 2024 at 5:27 AM Will H <hathew...@gmail.com> wrote:
What is going on again?

On Thu, Mar 7, 2024, 3:03 AM Candrasa Surya Dharma <mete...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have registered. and still cannot use the Installed WRF-MOSIT in my virtual computer

CandrasaSD CandrasaSD