WRF-Hydro aborts with "STOP wrf_abort"

Feyera A. Hirpa

Feb 8, 2024, 3:38:25 PMFeb 8
to wrf-hydro_users
Hello,
I have successfully compiled and run WRF-Hydro v5.2.0 with the "example_case".
However, when I try to run the model with my domain of interest, it abruptly stops with "STOP wrf_abort". I have attached the log.

It saves output files for the first time step, but that is about it as far as the output is concerned.

I have no idea what is wrong, and would appreciate your help in getting the model running in my domain.

Best,
Feyera
wrf_hydro_ca_250m.log

Feyera A. Hirpa

Feb 13, 2024, 5:16:40 PMFeb 13
to wrf-hydro_users, Feyera A. Hirpa
Update: This is likely due to large domain size. I don't see the same error when I use a smaller domain size.