PyWRFHydroCalib

Jana Corominas

Apr 15, 2024, 11:46:46 AMApr 15
to wrf-hydro_users
Hello everyone,
I'm not familiar with PyWRFHydroCalib tool to calibrate WRF-Hydro model. After looking around, it seems to be the easier automated way to calibrate the model, but I have some questions regarding its applicability.
- I'm not using soil_properties.nc file (just GENPARM.TBL), is it mandatory?
- My model domain is outside the United Stated, so I don't know if not using the NWM configuration could problematic.
- I don't have many observed data, so I'm thinking about an event-based calibration (just a few days with hourly streamflow).

With this scenario, is it possible/realistic to use the tool? Should I follow a different approach?
Thanks.
Message has been deleted