ESMF regridding script

Orzu Odinaev

Sep 25, 2022, 11:43:33 PM9/25/22
to wrf-hydro_users
Hey everyone,
I am now using ESMF regridding to prepare forcing data for my catchment. I downloaded the script for GLDAS data from the website, the guide to run the script is included, however, some points are not clear for me:
1) In the  GLDAS2WRFHydro_generate_weights  script,  the argument srcGridName is name of file that contains source grid. I wonder if it's any of downloaded GLDAS data files?
2) I also downloaded ET (evapotranspiration data), I just should to add ET to data field names in the GLDAS2WRFHydro_regrid script?

Thanks in advance for your answers!