WRF-HYDRO calibration

Nhung Dương Hồng

Apr 25, 2024, 11:43:25 PMApr 25
to wrf-hydro_users
Hello everyone,
I am now calibrating WRF-HYDRO  and don't know how exactly the parameters make the change to the hydrograph. For example, I referred to some articles and saw that the "refkt" parameter affects the hydrograph. Therefore, I vary this value and gain the results look like the pictures. However, it seems not feasible. Do anyone know about the parameter calibration? I would be grateful if you could help me out. Thank you so much.
Capture.PNG

Hosein Esmaili

Apr 29, 2024, 3:47:54 AMApr 29
to wrf-hyd...@ucar.edu
Hello my friend, good time, in what mode did you run the model, I mean standalone mode or coupled with WRF model? And from which file did you change this parameter? (please tell me the name of the file) and did you set the SPATIAL_SOIL option equal to 1?

Apr 29, 2024, 4:50:25 AMApr 29
to wrf-hyd...@ucar.edu
Hi Hosein Esmaili. Thanks for answering.
I ran the standalone mode and I changed the file GENPARM. TBL, then, I create a new soil_properties.nc with create_soilproperties.R script.

Nhung,

Vào Th 2, 29 thg 4, 2024 vào lúc 14:47 Hosein Esmaili <esmaili...@gmail.com> đã viết:

Hosein Esmaili

Apr 29, 2024, 5:39:48 AMApr 29
to wrf-hyd...@ucar.edu
you're welcome. I am sending you my Telegram ID and email. So that I can communicate with you more and we can transfer files more easily. Telegram ID: @Ho3in7899 and Email: esmaili...@gmail.com. If you want, send me a message in Telegram. so that we can have more cooperation. thank you

May 19, 2024, 6:42:31 AMMay 19
to wrf-hydro_users, Hosein Esmaili
Buy Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms, or “APE,” is a genetically isolated, non-pigmented strain of the famous Polkadot chocolate. But the lack of pigment gives the albino penile envy mushroom a bright white appearance.
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk
Your best online shop to get platinum quality microdosing psychedelics products online, pain,anxiety pills, and research chemicals.
Be 100% assured about the quality and genuineness of the product, and you will also be able to buy quality psychedelics products at a fair price.
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/7443?single
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk/6684?single
Dmt For Sale

Xannax For Sale

Disposables For Sale

Shatter For Sale

Wax For Sale

Mushroom For Sale

Chocolate bars For Sale

Edibles For Sale

Vape pens For Sale

Adderall For Sale

M30 For Sale

Coke For Sale

Gummies For Sale

Hash For Sale

Pre-Rolls For Sale

Exotic Buds For Sale

Clone Cards For Sale

Benzos For Sale

Place your orders now. Shop Below
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk

And More Related Products Also Available On Deck. Shop👇
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk
Contact my telegram Usernames @Caliibudss
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk
You can contact me through my telegram Usernames: @Caliibudss
https://t.me/EgUNSNP43FY3MDJk
Telegram Channel Link In Bio . Let's Keep winning 💯 💪