Error in creating soil properties

Tong Wan

May 19, 2024, 11:44:35 AMMay 19
to wrf-hydro_users
Hi,

I am trying to create soil_properties.nc and hydro2dtbl.nc using the create_soilproperties.R script for my domain. However, I encountered an issue where the script requires an existing soil_properties.nc or hydro2dtbl.nc file, which I do not have. The error message I receive is as follows:

Error in R_nc4_open: No such file or directory
Error in nc_open(slpropFile, write = TRUE) :
 Error in nc_open trying to open file soil_properties.nc (return_on_error= FALSE )
Execution halted

I am using WRF-Hydro v5.2. I have attached my working directory, which includes my geogrid input files and other required TBL files. Additionally, this working directory can be accessed at the following location on Derecho: /glade/derecho/scratch/twan/GEOCREATE/01362200.

Could anyone help me resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Tong
SOIL_PROP_WRFH.zip