Output file CHANOBS and frxst

Nhung Dương Hồng

Mar 14, 2024, 6:10:55 AMMar 14
to wrf-hydro_users
Hello
When I ran the Wrf-Hydro, CHANOBS and frxst didn' displayed and I don't know the reason.
I enabled the output file in hydro.namelist, but it seemed to work.
If anyone has experience with similar problems or can provide guidance, please feel free to share your thoughts.

Thank you so much for your advance

Nhung,

Hosein Esmaili

Mar 14, 2024, 6:52:33 AMMar 14
to wrf-hyd...@ucar.edu
Hello, good time, I have faced this problem before. Do this process once with Test_case data. To solve this problem, it is enough to consider the domain smaller.

Mar 14, 2024, 7:16:43 AMMar 14
to wrf-hyd...@ucar.edu
Thank you for your answer.
A problem is when I ran Coupled, the outputs still displayed, but no displaying for uncoupled and no error.

Vào Th 5, 14 thg 3, 2024 lúc 17:52 Hosein Esmaili <esmaili...@gmail.com> đã viết: