Requesting feedback on WRF install script.

Will H

Jun 17, 2022, 10:59:06 AM6/17/22
to wrf-hydro_users
Hello everyone,

As a few of you may know I have a WRF Self Install scripts that installs WRF, WRFCHEM, or WRF Hydro.
They can be found here (https://github.com/whatheway)

I have been given a suggestion by a user to limit or remove the amount of user inputs in my script to make it a "One Click" install script.  I have conflicting options on this idea so I wanted to get feedback from the people who have actually used my scripts.

I have created a poll on LinkedIn that is open until July 1st to provide feedback on this issue.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/williamhatheway_wrf-ncar-ucar-activity-6943575897509699584-oTV7?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web

If you have used my script I would love to hear your feedback on this idea.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my poll.

Regards,
Will